Please call for availability.
The Mitel 420G IP Phone is an entry-level IP phone featuring 2-line appearances, a backlit display, Gigabit Ethernet, and fixed features including transfer, conference, and hold. It's an ideal choice for low call volume workers or common areas.
Mitel IP420G Features
- 130 x 128 pixel backlit display
- 2 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Half-duplex speakerphone
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711 uLaw/aLaw, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear 16bit codecs
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)