The Mitel/ShoreTel 420 IP Phone features an easy-to-read, high-contrast display and 6 feature keys including transfer, conference, hold, redial/history, and voicemail. Unlimited system/alphanumeric lookup, and storage are provided.
This phone has the ShoreTel logo.
Mitel/ShoreTel 420 IP Features
- 130 x 128 pixel, backlit display
- 2 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Half-duplex speakerphone
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711 uLaw/aLaw, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear 16bit codecs
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Etherenet or PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)