The Jabra PRO 9465 Duo is an ideal choice for blended telephony environments. Employees can use one headset for their mobile phone, desk phone, and softphone. The headset’s flexible set-up allows employees to use it as it suits them. They can choose to handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch buttons on the base, and the interactive set-up feature ensures employees can get started quickly.
Jabra PRO 9465 Duo Features
- Connects to PC for softphone use, to desk phones, and to mobile phones
- Integrated 2.4" color touch screen for call control of all connected phones
- DECT 6.0
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Up to 10 hours talk time and 38 hours standby time
- Range up to 450 ft.
- Comfortable over-the-head wearing style on both ears (binaural)
- Wideband audio
- Noise-canceling microphone with flexible boom
- Battery status indicator
- Can be used with Jabra PC Suite to enable remote call control to answer and end calls using the latest generation of UC and IP softphones
- Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes