Please call for availability.
The Jabra PRO 9450 is an ideal choice for blended telephony environments. Employees can use one headset for both their desk and softphone. The headsetís flexible set-up allows employees to use it as it suits them. They can choose to handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch buttons on the base, and the interactive set-up feature ensures employees can get started quickly.
Jabra PRO 9450 Features
- Connects to PC for softphone use and to desk phones - use one headset for both
- DECT 6.0
- Up to 10 hours talk time and 38 hours standby time
- Range up to 450 ft. Includes
- 2 wearing styles - over-the-head with an adjustable headband or over-the-ear using a flexible earhook
- Wideband audio
- Compact midi-style boom with noise-canceling microphone
- Battery status indicator
- Can be used with Jabra PC Suite to enable remote call control to answer and end calls using the latest generation of UC and IP softphones
- Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes