Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo MS USB-C Headset (6399-823-189)
The Jabra Evolve 40 MS Stereo USB-C is a professional headset that is compatible with Microsoft Skype for Business. It is designed to help you focus and improve your conversations. Equipped with wideband audio, a noise-canceling microphone, and integrated busy light, you'll benefit from from crystal clear conversations and enhanced productivity. Flexible connectivity through a USB port or 3.5 mm jack allows a simple connection to your PC, Mac, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
NOTE: This model uses a USB-C connector to connect to your PC, Mac, or laptop.
Jabra Evolve 40 MS Stereo USB-C Features
- Great sound for calls and music
- Busy light automatically turns on during a call; can also be activated manually when you don't want to be disturbed
- Dual connectivity options - USB-C connection to your PC, Mac, or laptop; 3.5 mm connection to your PC, Mac, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Comfortable over-the-head headband with speaker over both ears (stereo)
- Premium leatherette ear cushions designed to reduce high-frequency sounds (passive noise cancellation)
- Convenient call control directly from control unit; answer/end calls, volume and mute controls
- Wideband audio
- State-of-the-art, noise-canceling microphone eliminates background noise
- Flexible Plug and Play connectivity
- Plugs into the USB-C port on your PC, Mac, or laptop
- Can also plug into your 3.5 mm headset jack on your PC, Mac, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Compatible with Microsoft Skype for Business