Jabra Evolve 30 II UC Stereo Headset (5399-829-309)
Please call for availability.
The Jabra Evolve 30 II UC Mono is a professional headset that provides easy call management through a control unit that makes, takes and mutes calls. It allows you to listen to calls or music. Flexible connectivity through a USB port or 3.5 mm jack allows a simple connection to your PC, Mac, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Jabra Evolve 30 II UC Stereo Features
- Great sound for calls and music
- Dual connectivity options - USB connection to your PC, Mac, or laptop; 3.5 mm connection to your PC, Mac, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Comfortable over-the-head headband with speaker over both ears (stereo)
- Premium leatherette ear cushions designed to reduce high-frequency sounds (passive noise cancellation)
- Convenient call control directly from control unit; answer/end calls, volume and mute controls
- Wideband audio
- State-of-the-art, noise-canceling microphone eliminates background noise
- Flexible Plug and Play connectivity
- Plugs into the USB port on your PC, Mac, or laptop
- Can also plug into your 3.5 mm headset jack on your PC, Mac, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Compatible with all major Unified Communication (UC) platforms (softphones)
- Not compatible with Microsoft Skype for Business (instead see Jabra Evolve 30 II MS Stereo Headset)