Please call for availability.
The Jabra Engage 75 Stereo is part of an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction. Featuring wideband audio, enhanced DECT wireless range and security, and Bluetooth connectivity, you'll have all the hands-free power and flexibility you'll need.
Jabra Engage 75 Stereo Features
- Up to 13 hours' talk time, fast charge feature powers the headset to 40% in just 30 mins
- Intuitive touchscreen base for ease of use, showing connected devices, battery life and call controls
- Comfortable over-the-head style with speakers covering both ears (stereo)
- Supports wideband audio
- 150 meters/490 feet DECT wireless range
- Enables 3 times more users to work wirelessly in the same office space
- Advanced noise-canceling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls in noisy offices
- Incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined sound level that stays constant for all day comfort
- Enhanced security includes patented pairing, 256-bit AES encryption, 128-bit authentification, DECT Security Level C
- Built-in busy light acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues
- Connects to up to 5 devices at once - Deskphone, softphone, analog phone, and 2 Bluetooth devices
- Easily answer and end calls, mute, and adjust volume using the intuitive controls on the headset.
- Connects to PC USB port for softphones; Direct connection to desk telephone requires a Jabra GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter or Electronic Hook Switch cord for remote answer/end
- Can connect to 2 Bluetooth devices
- Compatible with all major Unified Communication (UC) platforms (softphones)
- Compatible with Microsoft Teams