The Jabra Engage 65 Stereo is part of an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction. Featuring wideband audio, enhanced DECT wireless range and security, you'll have all the hands-free power and flexibility you'll need.
Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Features
- Up to 13 hours' talk time, fast charge feature powers the headset to 40% in just 30 mins
- Easy to use with one-touch buttons for answer, end and mute call functionality with battery life and connectivity indicators
- Comfortable over-the-head style with speaker covering both ears (stereo)
- Supports wideband audio
- 150 meters/490 feet DECT wireless range
- Enables 3 times more users to work wirelessly in the same office space
- Advanced noise-canceling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls in noisy offices
- Incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined sound level that stays constant for all day comfort
- Enhanced security includes patented pairing, 256-bit AES encryption, 128-bit authentification, DECT Security Level C
- Built-in busy light acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues
- Connects to up to 2 devices at once - Deskphone, softphone
- Easily answer and end calls, mute, and adjust volume using the intuitive controls on the headset.