Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX
Please call for availability.
The Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. It allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6202 delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
Grandstream UCM6202 Features
- Delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees
- Supports up to 500 registered SIP devices, 50 SIP trunk accounts, and 50 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPs encryption
- Dual Gigabit network ports with PoE+
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Recording (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle calls
- Supports any SIP video endpoint using H.264, H.263, and H.263+ codecs
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- 2 analog telephone FXS ports with power fail over
- 2 PSTN line FXO ports
- Up to 3 password protected conference bridges allowing up to 25 simultaneous PSTN or IP participants
- Robust call features (call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom, etc.)
- Supports wideband audio
- NAT router supports router mode and switch mode
- Desktop or wall mount