Grandstream GXW4504 Digital VoIP Gateway
Please call for availability.
The Grandstream GXW4504 is a four port E1/T1/J1 digital VoIP gateway that allows digital PSTN and ISDN trunks to be integrated with VoIP networks. By connecting the GXW4504 with a VoIP network and a traditional PBX or E1/T1/J1 provider, businesses can drastically increase the amount of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their VoIP network. The GXW4504 supports up to 60 concurrent calls, PRI, SS7 and MFC R2 digital signaling protocols and nearly all major voice codecs including Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729, G.723, iLBC, G.726, GSM-FR, etc.
Grandstream GXW4504 Features
- Four E1/T1/J1 RJ45 ports supporting up to 120 simultaneous VoIP calls
- Software configurable E1/T1/ J1 ports, support PRI, SS7, MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated NAT router
- Supports a wide- range of voice codecs, including Opus, G.722, G.729, iLBC, and more
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning by HTTP/TFTP with XML config files
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports multi- language voice prompts
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility