Please call for availability.
The Grandstream GXW4232 FXS Gateway is fully compliant with SIP standards and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. It features 32 FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, a suite of telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection and strong performance. The GXW4232 offers businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications.
Grandstream GXW4232 Features
- 24 FXS ports
- Connect analog devices via 32 RJ11 ports or two 50-pin Telco connectors
- 1 Gigabit network port
- 132x48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
- Advanced security protection with SRTP/TLS/HTTPS
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility