Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone
Please call for availability.
The Grandstream GXP2140 brings a rich and vibrant display, and call control to the medium to high-volume call user. It provides the perfect balance for the call-intensive user’s desktop, with its 4 lines, 5 programmable soft keys and feature-loaded call controls. It also features a 4.3” color LCD display that creates a high-quality user experience, and its dual Gigabit PoE ports, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth makes the GXP2140 highly versatile as well.
Grandstream GXP2140 Features
- 4.3 inch, 480x272 TFT color LCD
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 4 dual-color line keys
- 11 fixed feature keys - message, phonebook, transfer, conference, hold, headset, mute send/redial, speakerphone, volume up/down
- Up to 4 SIP accounts, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, and up to 5-way conferencing
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- Integrated Bluetooth V2.1
- Electronic hookswitch with RJ9 jack for use with Plantronics headsets
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af)