Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone
Please call for availability.
The Grandstream GXP1625 is basic IP desktop phone that keeps workers in-touch and productive. The GXP1625 features effective and essential functionalities to create an easy-to-use experience for users with light to medium call volumes.
Grandstream GXP1625 Features
- 132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD display
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 2 dual-color line keys
- 13 fixed feature keys - mute, headset, transfer, conference, send and redial, speakerphone, volume, phonebook, message, hold, page/intercom, record, home
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Up to 2 SIP accounts, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
- Electronic hookswitch with RJ9 jack for use with Plantronics headsets
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af)