Please call for availability.
The Grandstream GRP2612 is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to deploy voice endpoint.
Grandstream GRP2612P Features
- 2.4 inch (320 x 240) TFT color display
- Up to 2 SIP accounts
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 4 dual-color line keys
- 9 fixed feature keys - Message w/LED indicator, transfer, hold, headset, mute, send/redial, speakerphone, volume +/-
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys
- Dual-switched autosensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Electronic hookswitch with RJ9 jack for use with Plantronics headsets
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional PoE injector
- Supports zero touch provisioning for mass deployment
- Supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility