Benefits of Elara SIP Trunking
The cost savings and communications benefits of Elara SIP Trunking are substantial. If your business is experiencing any of the following, Elara SIP Trunking can likely help in a big way:
- High monthly phone bills
- Costly fees and charges for incoming phone lines
- Long distance charges
- IT and maintenance fees
- Feature constraints of legacy communications technology
SIP trunking allows companies to only pay for the number of lines they need as opposed to getting locked into excess analog lines or partially-used T1s and PRIs. The savings are realized by purchasing only the necessary number of channels used. This allows companies to make more efficient use of communications costs and reduce or eradicate wasted resources.
- Because SIP trunking uses a virtual connection, adding lines or modifying service is fast and simple.
- SIP trunking with VoIP increases reliability of services by providing a level of redundancy
- When system failures and emergencies occur, SIP trunks be rerouted to a redundant data line or forwarded mobile phones to keep your business up and running
- Works with most modern phones
- Ability to transfer and use your old phone numbers
- Affordable phone numbers for all your team members
- Less maintenance - No longer have to maintain analog and IP infrastructure