The Cisco 7912G provides core business features and addresses the communication needs of a cubicle worker who conducts low to medium telephone traffic.
Cisco 7912G Features
- Pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features
- 4 soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user Menu key for quick access to information such as call logs and phone settings Hold, volume control
- Call monitor (speaker only, no microphone)
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately, see option above) or power down the LAN by Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
- Compatible with CallManager version 3.0(5) or higher