Please call for availability.
The Cisco SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA514G has been tested to ensure complete interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
Cisco SPA514G Features
- Pixel based 128 x 64 monochrome LCD display
- Four voice lines
- 4 soft key buttons and 4-way navigation cluster
- Supports wideband audio
- Dedicated illuminated buttons for audio mute on/off, headset on/off, speakerphone on/off
- Voicemail retrieval button and message waiting light
- Fixed feature buttons for hold, settings, volume control
- Built-in high quality microphone, full-duplex speakerphone, integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- Gigabit switch port and PC port
- Can add up to 2 Cisco SPA500S or Cisco SPA500DS attendant consoles
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 5V DC power supply (see option above)
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 500 (UC500) Series for Small Business