Please call for availability.
The Cisco SPA502G provides comprehensive interoperability with Cisco UC300 and UC500 systems as well with SIP compatible equipment from VoIP infrastructure leaders.
Cisco SPA502G Features
- Pixel based 128 x 64 monochrome LCD display
- Supports one voice line with one SIP registration 4 soft key buttons and 4-way navigation cluster
- Supports wideband audio
- Fixed features include mute, hold, headset, settings, and volume control
- Voicemail retrieval button and message waiting light
- Built-in high quality microphone, full-duplex speakerphone, and integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- 2 Ethernet LAN ports with integrated switch (100BASE-T)
- Can add up to 2 Cisco SPA500S or Cisco SPA500DS attendant consoles
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 5V DC power supply (see option above)
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 300 (UC300) and 500 (UC500) Series for Small Business