Cisco SPA122 Analog Telephone Adapter w/Router (SPA122)
Please call for availability.
The Cisco SPA122 includes two standard telephone ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines to a VoIP service provider. It also includes two 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet ports for WAN and LAN connectivity. Each phone line can be configured independently. With the Cisco SPA122, users can protect and extend their investment in their existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines, as well as control their migration to IP voice with an extremely affordable, reliable solution.
Cisco SPA122 Features
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices, and one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for local home or business network connection
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
- Requires service with compatible VoIP service provider