Cisco SG300-52P 52-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switch (SG300-52P-WS, SG300-52P-K9)
The Cisco SG302-52P is a 52-port Gigabit managed Power over Ethernet switch optimized for VoIP networks.
Cisco SG300-52P Features
- Power over Ethernet - 48 PoE ports of 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. 4 Gigabit SFP combo ports. Supports PoE and PoE+. Max power 375W.
- IP telephony support - Includes embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video.
- Networkwide Automatic Voice Deployment - Automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- Advanced network management capabilities - As managed switches, the Cisco 300 Series lets you use a variety of advanced features to control traffic over your network.
- Optimal energy efficiency - Designed with a variety of power-saving features, providing the industry’s broadest portfolio of “green” switches.
- Expansion ports - 4 x 10/100/1000 SFP combo expansion ports (RJ-45 + SFP).