Cisco Headset 532 - Wired, Dual, w/USB (CP-HS-W-532-USBA=)
The Cisco Headset 532 is a lightweight and comfortable USB headset that is worn over both ears. It features a convenient quick disconnect connection to a USB controller that provides an enhanced in-call experience. It can be used with compatible Cisco IP phones, WebEx (Desk Series, Teams, Meetings), and Jabber.
Cisco Headset 532 USB Features
- Comfortable binaural, dual ear design
- Lightweight for extended wear
- Fully adjustable, padded headband
- Quick disconnect connection to USB controller allows you to easily plug and unplug headset as needed during shift changes or breaks
- Included USB controller provides enhanced in-call experience with LED indicators, built-in call controls, volume up/down, and mute buttons (USB Type A)
- Premium sound in a sleek form factor – great for music and voice communications
- Supports wideband audio
- Powerful noise isolation with unidirectional microphones that are designed to hone in on the user's voice and simultaneously minimize background noise
- 180 degree pivoting speakers
- Flexible microphone boom rotates 270 degrees
- Easy device management for enterprise customer, including remote firmware upgrade, remote configuration management, inventory management, diagnostics and metrics when used with compatible Cisco IP phones, Cisco Jabber and Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Webex Control Hub.
- Compatible via USB connection with Cisco 8851, 8861, and 8865 IP phones (On-premises firmware 12.1(1) or later; Multiplatform firmware 11.1(2) or later)
- Also compatible via USB connection with Cisco Webex Desk Series, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Webex Teams, and Cisco Webex Meetings