Cisco ATA191 Analog Telephone Adapter for Cisco Call Control (ATA191-K9)
The Cisco ATA 191 Analog Telephone Adapter for Cisco Call Control systems turns traditional telephone, fax, and overhead paging communications devices into IP devices for greater cost-effectiveness.
Includes North American power connector.
Cisco ATA191 Cisco Call Control Features
- Provides 2 standard FXS ports which can be configured independently as two SIP registrations
- Turns traditional telephone, fax, and overhead paging communications devices into IP devices for greater cost-effectiveness
- Offers clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced preprocessing, high-performance echo cancellation, voice activity detection, and comfort noise generation
- Provides a complete security solution for both media and signaling
- Improves serviceability with a dedicated PRT button for problem reporting and log collection
- Enables IPv6 dual stack to help with migration to IPv6
- Compatible with Cisco call control systems (e.g. Cisco Unified Communications Manager, etc.)
- Does not work with third-party call control systems (3PCC, SIP)
- Cisco ATA191 for Cisco Call Control
- Power supply
- Network cable