Cisco ATA191 Multiplatform Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA191-3PW-K9)
Please call for availability.
The Cisco ATA 191 Multiplatform Analog Telephone Adapter turns traditional telephone, fax, and overhead paging communications devices into IP devices for greater cost-effectiveness.
Includes North American power connector.
Cisco ATA191 Multiplaform ATA (3PW) Features
- Provides 2 standard FXS ports which can be configured independently as two SIP registrations
- Turns traditional telephone, fax, and overhead paging communications devices into IP devices for greater cost-effectiveness
- Offers clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced preprocessing, high-performance echo cancellation, voice activity detection, and comfort noise generation
- Enables zero-touch provisioning via TR-069 and XML configuration files
- Provides a complete security solution for both media and signaling
- Improves serviceability with a dedicated PRT button for problem reporting and log collection
- Enables IPv6 dual stack to help with migration to IPv6
- Designed to work with third-party call control systems (3PCC, SIP)
- Does not work with Cisco call control systems