Please call for availability.
The Cisco ATA 188 Analog Telephone Adaptor is a handset-to-Ethernet adaptor that turns traditional telephone devices into IP devices. Customers can take advantage of the many new and exciting IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco ATAs.
Cisco ATA 188 Features
- Supports 2 voice ports, each with its own independent telephone number Internal
- Ethernet switch allows for a collocated PC connection
- Connects legacy telephones to IP-based networks
- Flexible configuration and provisioning options
- Clear, natural-sounding voice quality
- Supports multiple protocols for interoperability and deployment flexibility (SIP and SCCP)
- Small form factor design
- Enhanced security
- Has internal ethernet switch
- One of the following licenses are required for each ATA depending on your system environment - CallManager Unit license (SW-CCM-UL-ANA); Unit license for SIP (SW-SMH-UL-ATA-1P); Cisco CallManager Express license for each ATA (SW-CCME-UL-ANA)