Please call for availability.
The Cisco 9951 IP Phone delivers high-quality, rich interactive, multimedia communications in an elegant design that is user- and eco-friendly. When equipped with the optional Cisco Unified Video Camera, the Cisco 9951 provides interactive video capabilities and personalizes communications.
Cisco 9951 Features
- Large backlit, high-resolution 640 x 480 pixel, adjustable color display
- 5 tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys
- 4 programmable soft-label keys for fast feature access
- 4-way navigation cluster
- 2 standard USB 2.0 ports support wired headsets
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles adds freedom at the desk
- High-definition voice (HD voice) provides greater clarity in communications
- Supports up to two Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules
- XML applications transform business processes and enhance user experience.
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet switch accomodates collocated PC
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet, PoE injector, or Cisco Power Cube 4 (power sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Interactive video elevates and personalizes communications (Requires optional Cisco Unified Video Camera; see drop down option above)
- Supports SIP protocol for signaling; H.264 for video
- Supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.1(3a)SU1 or later
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) 4.3 or later
- CME 8.6 or later