Please call for availability.
The Cisco 8961 IP phone is an advanced professional media endpoint that delivers an enhanced user experience with an easy-to-use and eco-friendly ergonomic design.
Cisco 8961 Features
- 640x480 color VGA backlit display (5 inch)
- 10 tri-color illuminated LED lined and feature keys - 5 keys for line appearances, speed dials, or calling features and 5 keys as session keys providing call details about each session
- Fixed feature keys include hold, transfer, redial, conference, volume control
- Integrated RJ-9 headset port and USB 2.0 port that supports USB headsets
- Lighted message waiting indicator
- Integrated 2-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch for collocated PCs
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Supports the addition of one Cisco IP Color Key Expansion Module
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 7.1(3a)SU1 or later. - Some features require more recent version of UC Manager and Dev Pack support. Please check the release notes for more information.
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) version 4.3 or later
- CME 8.6 or later