Please call for availability.
The Cisco 8865 Key Expansion Module adds 14 programmable buttons to your Cisco 8865 IP phone. Two page buttons allow you to take advantage of a total of 28 additional buttons. The large LCD display provides quick and easy identification of associated buttons.
Cisco 8865 Key Expansion Module Features
- Provides additional keys for directory numbers, speed dials, or programmable feature keys
- Dual 3.5 inch graphical (TFT) color displays (480 x 272 pixels)
- 14 programmable buttons with 2 page keys to access 28 buttons total
- LEDs on buttons indicate feature status
- Compatible with 8865 IP phones running firmware 188.8.131.52 and later
- Compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5(2) and later; and Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) 11.0 (with Cisco IOS Software Release 15.3(3)M) and later
- 8865 + (1) 8865 KEM - 802.3at PoE+ or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8865 + (2) 8865 KEM - 802.3at PoE+ or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8865 + (3) 8865 KEM - 802.3at PoE+ or Cisco Power Cube 4
- Cisco Key Expansion Module (VKEM)
- Desk stand
- Module connector