Please call for availability.
The Cisco 8865 Key Expansion Module with Multiplatform Firmware supports third-party call control (SIP) on supported open SIP, third-party UCaaS voice and video platforms. It uses exclusive multiplatform (MPP) firmware and does not work with Cisco call control. It adds 14 programmable buttons to your Cisco 8865 IP phone equipped with multiplatform firmware. Two page buttons allow you to take advantage of a total of 28 additional buttons. The large LCD display provides quick and easy identification of associated buttons.
Cisco 8865 Key Expansion Module Multiplatform Features
- Provides additional keys for directory numbers, speed dials, or programmable feature keys
- Dual 3.5 inch graphical (TFT) color displays (480 x 272 pixels)
- 14 programmable buttons with 2 page keys to access 28 buttons total
- LEDs on buttons indicate feature status
- Compatible with 8865 IP phones with Multiplatform (MPP) firmware
- Requires Multiplatform firmware version 11.2.3 or later
- 8865 + (1) 8865 KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8865 + (2) 8865 KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8865 + (3) 8865 KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- Cisco 8865 Key Expansion Module 3PCC (VKEM)
- Desk stand
- Module connector