Please call for availability.
The Cisco 8851/8861 Key Expansion Module with Multiplatform Firmware supports third-party call control (SIP) on supported open SIP, third-party UCaaS voice and video platforms. It uses exclusive multiplatform (MPP) firmware and does not work with Cisco call control. It adds 14 programmable buttons to your Cisco 8851/8861 IP phone equipped with Multiplatform firmware. Two page buttons allow you to take advantage of a total of 28 additional buttons. The large LCD display provides quick and easy identification of associated buttons.
Cisco 8851/8861 Key Expansion Module MultiPlatform Features
- Provides additional keys for directory numbers, speed dials, or programmable feature keys
- Dual 3.5 inch graphical (TFT) color displays (480 x 272 pixels)
- 14 programmable buttons with 2 page keys to access 28 buttons total
- LEDs on buttons indicate feature status
- Compatible with 8851 and 8861 IP phones with Multiplatform (MPP) firmware
- Requires Multiplatform firmware version 11.2.3 or later
- 8851 + (1) KEM - 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE+, or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8851 + (2) KEM - Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8861 + (1) KEM - 802.3at PoE+ or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8861 + (2) KEM - 802.3at PoE+ or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8861 + (3) KEM - 802.3at PoE+ or Cisco Power Cube 4
- Please note the power differences between 802.3af PoE (15.4W), 802.3at PoE+ (30W), and the Cisco Power Cube 4 (44W)