The Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone delivers easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. A unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience.
The No Radio version does not support the Cisco 8832 Wireless Microphone Kit or Wi-Fi network connections.
NOTE: This bundle is powered via Power over Ethernet. It includes the Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone No Radio (CP-8832-NR-K9=) and Cisco 8832 PoE Adapter (CP-8832-POE=).
Cisco 8832 No Radio Features
- 3.9-inch 480x128-pixel color LCD
- 360-degree room coverage
- Base unit provides 10 foot microphone pick up range, 20 x 20 foot room coverage, and up to 10 participants
- With the optional wired extension microphone kit, systems covers 20 x 34 foot room and up to 22 participants
- No Radio version not compatible with Cisco 8832 Wireless Microphone Kit or Wi-Fi network connections
- Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
- LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
- Single USB-C port on the device to minimize the number of cables on the table
- Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
- Codec support, including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS
- IPv6 support.
- Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features.
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 3 consumption
- Powered via 802.af/at Power over Ethernet or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Cisco 8832 IP Conference Unit (CP-8832-NR-K9=)
- Cisco 8832 PoE Adapter (CP-8832-PoE=)
- Native support in Cisco Unified Communications Manager 12.0(1) or later
- DevPack required for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5.2, 11.0, and 11.5