The Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone delivers easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. A unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience.
Latest Revision includes Cisco 8832 PoE Injector (adapter)
The latest revision of Cisco part no. CP-8832-K9 includes both the Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone and the Cisco 8832 PoE Injector (adapter) in the box. This allows you to power the unit with a Power over Ethernet (PoE) equipped data switch. If you do not have a PoE equipped data switch, then you would add an external PoE injector.
Previous revisions of this part no. did not include the Cisco 8832 PoE Injector (adapter). This is the latest revision.
Cisco 8832 Features
- 3.9-inch 480x128-pixel color LCD
- 360-degree room coverage
- Base unit provides 10 foot microphone pick up range, 20 x 20 foot room coverage, and up to 10 participants
- With the optional wired extension microphone kit, systems covers 20 x 34 foot room and up to 22 participants
- With the optional wireless extension microphone kit, systems covers 20 x 40 foot room and up to 26 participants
- Can use either two wired extension microphones or two wireless extension microphones, but not a mixed
- Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
- LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
- Single USB-C port on the device to minimize the number of cables on the table (an Ethernet injector is required for any non-Wi-Fi deployment)
- Wi-Fi support
- Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
- Codec support, including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS
- IPv6 support.
- Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features.
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 3 consumption
- Cisco 8832 IP Conference Unit
- Cisco 8832 PoE Injector w/3 meter (9.8 ft) USB-C cable