The Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone delivers easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. A unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience.
There are 3 power configurations available for your Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone depending on how you connect the unit to your data network - Wifi connection, Power over Ethernet connection, and Standard (non-PoE) Ethernet connection.
Please review the Cisco 8832 Powering Options
before choosing your power configuration.
Cisco 8832 Features
- 3.9-inch 480x128-pixel color LCD
- 360-degree room coverage
- Base unit provides 10 foot microphone pick up range, 20 x 20 foot room coverage, and up to 10 participants
- With the optional wired extension microphone kit, systems covers 20 x 24 foot room and up to 22 participants
- Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
- LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
- Single USB-C port on the device to minimize the number of cables on the table (an Ethernet injector is required for any non-Wi-Fi deployment)
- Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
- Codec support, including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS
- IPv6 support.
- Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features.
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 3 consumption
- Cisco 8832 IP Conference Unit (CP-8832-K9=)