Please call for availability.
The Cisco 8831 IP Conference enhances people-centric communications, combining superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree coverage for all sizes of conference rooms and executive offices. It provides an audiophile sound experience with a full-duplex two-way wideband (G.722) audio hands-free speaker.
Cisco 8831 Features
- Large high-resolution backlit display - 3.5 inch (396 x 162 pixels)
- Superior wideband acoustics with the first two-element speaker in a conference phone; this feature allows the phone to capture the full voice spectrum without having to compromise with a single-element speaker
- Detached control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the entire unit
- Supports expanded room coverage with optional daisy chaining of two units
- Supports optional wired or wireless (DECT) expansion microphones
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional Power over Ethernet Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco UCM) Releases 7.1(5), 8.5(1), 8.6(2), 9.0, and later
- Cisco Business Edition 3000 Releases 8.6(1) and later
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Releases 8.6(5) and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) Versions 15.3(2)T, PI21, 15.3(3)T, PI22, and later