Please call for availability.
The Cisco 7931G IP phone meets the communication needs of retail, commercial, manufacturing workers, and anyone with moderate telephone traffic but also specific call requirements.
Cisco 7931G Features
- 3-line, 192 x 64 pixels, white backlight display
- 24 programmable buttons with LEDs
- LED Message Waiting Indicator
- 4 soft keys and a 4-way navigational key
- Dual 10/100 RJ-45 Ethernet Ports
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Volume control toggle
- Supports G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab audio-compression codecs
- DHCP configuration support
- Firmware upgradeable
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately; see option above)