Please call for availability.
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G supports a host of calling features and voice-quality enhancements. The device is an advanced media IP phone, delivering wideband audio capabilities. In addition to wideband audio, Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G supports presence, which enables users in a mobile Wi-Fi environment to view the current status of other users.
Cisco 7921G Features
- 2 inch color display (176 x 220 pixel resolution)
- 6 line appearances
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g with WPA security
- Up to 150 hours standby or 11.5 hours talk time
- Built-in speakerphone
- Supports wideband audio
- SCCP protocol
- Battery not included (see drop down option above)
- Requires 7921G Power Supply or Desktop Charger for charging (see accessories below)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version 4.1 and later
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) Version 4.1 and later
- Cisco Compatible Extensions Version 4.0