Please call for availability.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7915 extends the capabilities of the Cisco wideband audio IP phones with additional buttons and an LCD display.
Cisco 7915 Features
- Adds 12 keys to the existing six on the 7962G and 7965G and the existing eight on the 7975G
- Access 12 additional keys using the page keys for a total of 24
- Can add up to two 7915 expansion units
- Each of the buttons can be programmed as a directory number (DN), line key, or speed-dial key
- Buttons are illuminated allowing easy identification of calls
- Includes RS 232 connection cable
- Does not include single or double footstand (see accessories below)
- Compatible with 7962G, 7965G, and 7975G
- Cisco IP Phone powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) - With one or two 7915 expansion modules, a Cisco power cube is required (not included; see option above)
- Cisco IP Phone powered by local power supply - With one 7915, no power supply needed. With two 7915's, a Cisco power cube is required (not included; see option above)
- Cisco 7915
- Interface cable