Please call for availability.
The Cisco 6911 IP phone is a single-line endpoint delivering affordable access to Cisco voice communication services. It is an ideal solution for light communication requirements. Examples include classrooms, manufacturing floors, or employees in cubicles or teleworking from home.
Cisco 6911 Features
- Supports two incoming calls with a single line endpoint
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Integrated 2-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include hold, transfer, conference, redial, voicemail, mute, speaker, volume up/down
- One programmable feature key
- Single line key with tri-color LED
- Two position footstand; wall mountable
- Supports SCCP and SIP protocol; preloaded with SCCP
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately; see option below)
- SCCP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.2 and later
- SIP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.5 and later