Please call for availability.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is a single-line endpoint delivering cost-effective access to Cisco Unified Communications.  Designed with a trimline-like low profile, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is an ideal solution for lobbies, hallways, elevators, hotel bathrooms, or other settings that have an occasional need for voice communications services.
Cisco 6901 Features
- Small footprint (trimline)
- One line key
- Four fixed feature keys for Hold, Redial, and Call Waiting, Volume up/down
- Support for two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Rounded ergonomic keys for enhanced tactile feel and a superior user experience
- Message Waiting Indicator LED
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional power supply (sold separately)
- Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.3 and later, as well as Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 8.0 and later