Cisco 6841 IP Phone with Multiplatform Firmware and Power (CP-6841-3PW-NA-K9=)
The Cisco 6841 IP Phone with Multiplatform (MPP) Firmware is an attractive, cost-effective, high-fidelity IP phone for your compatible Unified Communications as-a-Service (UCaaS) platform. It delivers advanced IP telephony features and wideband audio capabilities with an easy-to-use, full-featured interface.
Includes 5V power adapter.
Cisco 6841 Multiplatform Features
- Multiplatform phone firmware (MPP)
- White backlit, grayscale display (396 x 162 pixel)
- 4 line keys with backlit indicators
- 4 context sensitive soft-keys
- 2-way navigation and select
- Up to 4 SIP registrations
- Fixed feature buttons include service, directory, speakerphone, hold/resume, transfer, conference, messaging, headset, mute, volume up/down
- Supports wideband audio
- Integrated headset jack
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Dual 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports
- Single position footstand
- Can be wall mounted with optional wall mount
- Powered by included 5V power adapter; does not support Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Asterisk - Interoperability Tested – Release (11.x)
- Broadsoft Broadworks - Interoperability Tested and Certified – Releases 19sp1, 20sp1, 21sp1, 22sp1
- Broadcloud - Interoperability Tested and Certified
- Centile - Interoperability Tested and Certified – Release Istra SP 9.2
- Metaswitch - Interoperability Tested and Certified – Release 9.5
- Also compatible with a variety of other SIP-based IP PBX systems and hosted providers. Check with your documentation or hosted provider for compatibility.