Please call for availability.
The Cisco 3905 is a SIP based IP phone for use with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. It is an entry level single-line phone that is an excellent choice for lobbies, common areas, and break rooms. The Cisco 3905 features an informative display, single Ethernet port, full-duplex speakerphone, and a foldable desk stand that simplifies wall mounting.
Cisco 3905 Features
- Single line IP phone
- Graphical monochrome display (128 x 32 pixel)
- 2-way navigation cluster with select button
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Fixed feature keys include hold, redial, transfer, and mute
- Foldable desk stand simplifies wall mounting
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- SIP protocol support
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional PoE injector (sold separately, see drop down option above)
- Compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco 3905
- Handset and handset cord
- Network cable