Please call for availability.
The Bogen ATP10 attenuator allows the output level of a network of 25V or 70V speakers to be controlled from a wall-mounted volume control, without affecting overall amplifier volume settings. A bypass function allows emergency announcements to be heard at highest level even if volume is low or off.
Bogen ATP10 Features
- Adjusts loudspeaker output levels on 25V and 70V systems
- Bypass function allows important and emergency announcements to be heard at the highest level even if local attenuator volume is set low or off
- Controls up to 10-watt speaker systems
- 10 attenuation steps and an off setting
- Attenuation in 3 dB increments except for two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments
- Mounts in standard single electrical box
- Convenient pluggable screw terminal connections