The Bogen AT35A attenuator allows the output level of a network of 25V or 70V speakers to be controlled from a wall-mounted volume control, without affecting overall amplifier volume settings. The AT35A can handle speaker loads of up to 35W. Volume reduction takes place in 3 dB increments except for the two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments. These rugged attenuators have 10 levels of sound control, plus an off setting.
Bogen AT35A Features
- Adjusts loudspeaker output levels on 25V and 70V systems
- Controls up to 35-watt speaker systems
- 10 attenuation steps and an off setting
- Attenuation in 3 dB increments except for two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments
- Mounts in standard double electrical box
- Simple connections