Please call for availability.
The Bogen ACD2X2U Drop-In Ceiling Speaker is a full-range, 1-watt, self-amplified speaker that is quick and easy to install. Simply wire it and drop it into place. Available in off-white (ACD2X2) and bright white (ACD2X2U). The ACD2X2U is 2' x 2', designed to fit perfectly into place in 2'x 2' ceiling grids - without needing to cut ceiling tiles. The ACD2X2U can also be easily installed in 2' x 4' ceiling grids using the included support rail.
Bogen ACD2X2U Features
- 1 watt
- For use with both 2 ft. x 2 ft. and 2 ft. x 4 ft. suspended tile ceilings (support rail crossbar included for 2 ft. x 4 ft. suspended tile ceilings)
- Finely perforated grille covers entire front of speaker
- Fully enclosed, industrial grade steel construction
- Self-contained 1-watt amplifier
- 8" main cone speaker, with secondary cone
- Front-mounted, recessed volume control
- Non-reflective finish, available in off-white (ACD2X2) and bright white (ACD2X2U)
- Seismic attachment points
- Plenum-Rated; Complies with UL-2043