Please call for availability.
The Avaya 302D Attendant Console is a versatile receptionist phone console that works behind any Definity system running any release of software that supports any two-wire DCP line circuit card. It is also supported in configurations running Communication Manager on Avaya Media Servers and Media Gateways.
Definity 302D Features
- Monitors your system's overall voice communications status
- Your System 75, Definity system, or Communication Manager can accommodate up to 6
attendant consoles; for more productive call handling, assign an
additional console for after-hours call coverage
- 1 x 40 character display
- 14 fixed feature buttons
- 19 programmable feature buttons
- 12 fixed Direct Trunk Group Select (DTGS) buttons
- Jack for connecting optional Avaya 26C1 Selector Console (DXS)
- Headpiece or Handset connects to RJ-11 port on rear of Console
- Requires 1151C1 power supply (sold separately, see drop down option above)
- Handset and Cradle Kit not included (sold separately, see drop down option above)
- Compatible with 2-wire digital DCP ports (TN2181, TN2214 series, TN2224 series, MM717 DCP); not compatible with 4-wire digital DCP ports (TN754 series)