Avaya IP500 C110 Unified Communications Module (700501442)
The Avaya IP500 C110 Unified Communications Module is an IP500 base card supplied with an embedded Linux server that will run Voicemail Pro or One-X Portal for IP Office.
Avaya IP500 C110 Features
- Supported applications - Voicemail Pro and or one-X Portal for IP Office.
- IP Office Users - Up to 200 users when running Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. More than 200 users when running Voicemail Pro alone.
- Simultaneous one-X Portal users - 50
- Maximum voicemail ports - Up to 20 ports when running both Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. Up to 40 ports when running just Voicemail Pro.
- Small Community Network - Up to 6 systems
- Supplied with latest updates to avoid any potential issues with earlier PCS04 SSD drives
- Compatible with IP500 V2 Control Unit running IPO 9.1 or higher
- Requires the activation of Essential Edition and Preferred Edition
- Use of one-X Portal for IP Office requires users to be configured and licensed for Office Worker, Teleworker, or Power User
- Note: The Unified Communications Module V2 runs Voicemail Pro Linux version. The Linux version does not support VB Scripting, 3rd Party Database Integration, VPNM, UMS Web Voicemail (one-X Portal for IP Office is the alternative), or ContactStore