Please call for availability.
The Avaya Compact Base Station V3 is an IP-DECT based radio transceiver for the Avaya DECT R4 wireless system. It supports up to 4 simultaneous calls.
Avaya Compact Base Station V3 Features
- Radio transceiver base for Avaya DECT R4 wireless system
- Connects to Avaya IP500 control unit via IP and to wireless handsets via DECT
- 4 channels (i.e. up to 4 simultaneous calls)
- Up to 5 Compact Base Stations can be used in a system
- 2 integral internal aerials for directional pattern of radio coverage
- Detachable bracket for wall mounting, column mounting, or removal for maintenance
- Powered by Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
Compatibility & Requirements
- Supported on Avaya IP Office 5.0 or later
- Requires available VCM channels
- Requires SARI (Secondary Access Rights Identifier) certificate once per DECT installation to identify the system
- Compatible with Avaya 3720, 3725, 3740, and 3749 wireless handsets