Please call for availability.
The Avaya 9670G IP phone is designed for users who are constantly on the phone, handling multiple calls and are often mobile. It features a large color touchscreen interface with onetouch access to contacts, embedded applications, and real-time information.
Avaya 9670G Features
- Always on color touch screen (full VGA 640x480) w/icon based home screen for easy application and function access
- Virtual keyboard for easy input and editing while using applications
- Quick access to embedded Avaya applications like voice dialing, weather, world clock, and calculator or third-party applications
- Wideband audio (50-700Hz) provides crystal clear conversations
- Speaker independent speech recognition - dial up to 250 contacts by speaking the person's name
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated bluetooth for adding your favorite bluetooth headset
- Integrated wideband audio headset port for wired headsets
- Built-in USB port and adapter interface for future applications
- Energy savings - Class 2 PoE device
- Voice codecs - G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, G.726A
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.1 or higher
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)