Please call for availability.
The Avaya 9621G is a full-featured IP telephone. It features a tiltable touch screen display and Gigabit connectivity.
Avaya has transitioned the 9600 series IP telephones to a Global form factor. Global phones have the English language text removed from the faceplate and use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker. The Global form factor is the currently manufactured model.
Avaya 9621G Global Features
- 3.7 x 2.1 inch color touchscreen display
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Fixed features include speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume
- Wideband audio and wideband speakerphone
- Dual message waiting indicators 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voice mail
- Bluetooth and DECT headset support with optional adapter
- Built-in two port Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Built-in headset interface
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- Compatible with IP Office 8.1 (85) or higher
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- The Avaya 9621G can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)