Please call for availability.
The Avaya 9408 provides a large display, multiple feature keys and speed dials, and call logs for the most demanding user.
Avaya 9408 Features
- 8 line X 32 character white back-lit display
- 8 programmable feature buttons with three pages of display (total of 24 button positions), each with dual red-green LEDs to display status
- Fixed feature keys include speaker, headset, mute, volume, menu, phone, history, contacts, voicemail
- Context-sensitive interface, 4-way navigation cluster and 4 softkeys
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Supports up to 3 BM12 button modules (requires 1151 series power supply; sold separately)
- Integrated headset jack
- Dual position stand
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- Avaya Aura Communications Manager CM 5.2.1 SP7, CM 6.0.1 SP1, CM 6.2 or later
- Integral Enterprise E07, IEE2 or later