Please call for availability.
The Avaya 5602SW+ IP telephone is a model designed for the walk-up user in common areas like meeting rooms, lobbies, or stores.
Avaya 5602SW+ Features
- 2 line x 24 character display
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
- 2 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Listen-only handsfree speaker
- Static or dynamic IP addressing
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection with PC pass through port
- 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible, SNMP support
- IP500/IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series - see drop down option above)