The Avaya 5402 digital telephone is a model designed for the walk-up user in common areas like meeting rooms, lobbies, or stores.
Avaya 5402 Features
- 2 line x 24 character display
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
- 2 Programmable Feature Buttons plus an additional 12 programmable feature keys can be accessed via the Feature key (not suitable for call appearance features)
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Listen-only handsfree speaker
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible
- The Avaya 5402 digital telephone is compatible with Avaya IP Office 3.0 or higher
- Requires an available digital station port
- IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode
- IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.